- Help! Who can I contact with a question about your site?
- Do I need to be a Tarazz member to use this site?
- How do I track an order that was placed on the old website?
- Why would I become a Tarazz member?
- How do I become a Tarazz member?
- I received a registration confirmation email. What do I do now?
- How do I change my phone number after I've registered?
- I forgot my login details. How can I access my account?
- How do I know if my order's on its way?
- Can I send my order to more than one address?
- Are the products from Sephora on this website authentic?
- Do you have a size guide?
- How do I know if my order has been successfully placed?
- Help! Something happened to my computer while I was placing my order! How can I tell if my order was received?
- What happens if the item that I ordered is out of stock?
- I can't find the item I'm looking for on the website. Does that mean I can't purchase it here?
- What products can't I order into Australia?
- Is there a minimum spend amount on Tarazz?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- My credit card is being rejected. What should I do?
- I have a Promo Code for a retailer on your site, can I use it?
- Are there warranties on the products that you sell?
Help! Who can I contact with a question about your site?
We welcome any questions you may have about our service at Tarazz. We’ve compiled this list of questions and answers to help you get an answer on the spot. If these questions don’t help, feel free to contact us.
Do I need to be a Tarazz member to use this site?
How do I track an order that was placed on the old website?
Please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Why would I become a Tarazz member?
So you can shop a world of international brands without leaving home!
Tarazz members enjoy smooth service, special offers, the latest Tarazz
news and extra-care services.
How do I become a Tarazz member?
1. On the Tarazz.com.au homepage, click 'Log in'.
2. Click on the 'Continue' button under 'New to Tarazz?'
2. Fill in your personal details - please note you must be over 18 to become a Tarazz member
4. Click the 'Sign up' button.
5. You’ll receive an email confirming your registration as a Tarazz member.
I received a registration confirmation email. What do I do now?
Nothing - this email simply confirms that you have successfully
registered, and you are now a Tarazz member. You can start shopping
How do I change my phone number after I've registered?
Log in to your account and click on 'My Details'. Then, click on 'Edit' under the 'My Details' section. Update your details on the form and then click on 'Save'. Your details will then be updated.
I forgot my login details. How can I access my account?
Please follow these steps if you can’t remember your password:
- Click on “Login” to the top right hand corner.
- Click “Forgot Password” and then enter your email address.
- Click "Send Password".
- Check your email: you’ll receive an email that contains a link to reset your password. Click on that link.
- Enter and confirm your new password, then click on 'Submit'.
- If you’ve forgotten the email address you registered with, or you’re still experiencing difficulties logging in, please contact us.
How do I know if my order's on its way?
You can track the progress of your order using our Track & Trace facility. This service emails you at key points in the order collation and delivery process and can be accessed by logging in to your Tarazz account, and viewing the status of your open orders in the “My Orders” list on the Dashboard.
Can I send my order to more than one address?
Unfortunately, we are unable to split your order; if you would like to send items to a different address, place them as a separate order on the website.
If you have items that are more urgent than others, we suggest you order them separately so they can be sent to you as soon as we receive them.
Are the products from Sephora on this website authentic?
Please click here to see that we are the only authorised partner retailer of Sephora products in Australia.
Do you have a size guide?
As sizing and cut will vary between brands, please use our Size Chart as a general guide to compare the various size scales. You can click on the size chart in the footer of every page or on every product page.
If you are between sizes or need assistance selecting the proper size please contact us.
How do I know if my order has been successfully placed?
You’ll receive an email notification titled “Order Confirmation” for a successful order on Tarazz. This email will confirm that your order has been placed. It will give you an order number and list the items you purchased in the order.
You’ll also see a confirmation page on the website once the order has been successfully submitted, and when you log in to your Tarazz account, the order will appear under “My Orders”.
Help! Something happened to my computer while I was placing my order! How can I tell if my order was received?
These things happen! You need to log into your Tarazz account. All your orders are listed under “My Orders”.
If your most recent order doesn’t appear in this list, unfortunately you’ll need to place it again, as this means it wasn't received. If it’s there, you don’t need to worry—the order was placed successfully, and you’ll receive an email confirming the order.
What happens if the item that I ordered is out of stock?
Tarazz retailers update their product listings here at their discretion. As a retailer may update their listing between the point at which you order their product and the time at which that order is received by them, it’s possible that on occasion the product you ordered may not be available, or may be available at a different price from that shown in your order.
In such cases, Tarazz will contact you to inform you of the change. No money was debited from your account at the time of placing your order, rather your card was only preauthorised. This means that if an item is no longer available Tarazz will release the funds back to your card for items that are not available as well as the costs associated with their shipping and handling. Tarazz will release these funds immediately however it is up to your individual bank as to when these funds will be clear in your account and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
If the product is available at a different price, you can instruct us to remove the item from your order and release the funds pre-authorised to your credit card in relation to that item.
Due to various reasons, including manufacturing availability, distribution issues or popularity, we cannot guarantee if or when an out-of-stock item will be available again.
I can't find the item I'm looking for on the website. Does that mean I can't purchase it here?
Tarazz retailers change their offerings on the site frequently, so if the item you want isn’t here today, it may be available soon.
You can recommend particular products for Tarazz to stock using the Contact Us form.
What products can't I order into Australia?
Australian Customs restricts the import of certain items—see the Taxes, Duties and Prohibited Items page for details.
Is there a minimum spend amount on Tarazz?
No, there is no minimum spend amount. You can order any item from Tarazz as a single order!
What payment methods do you accept?
You can shop on Tarazz using:
At the time of placing an order on Tarazz.com.au your credit card is pre-authorised. This means that your card details are checked and the purchase transaction is authorised as normal, but the transaction is set to a ‘pre-authorised’ status. Funds are placed on hold, and the money is not debited to your account at this point, but held until the final payment is processed. This applies to any situation where part of or a full order cannot be fulfilled. Rather than a refund being issued the unrequired funds will instead be released back on to the customer’s card.
My credit card is being rejected. What should I do?
Transactions are usually declined for your security. Check to make sure the billing address and phone number you’ve entered for the order match the details associated with your credit card bills.
Also, check that you’ve entered the account number, card type, expiration date and CCV number exactly as they appear on your card.
If you’re still experiencing difficulties, contact us, or your bank.
I have a Promo Code for a retailer on your site, can I use it?
Unfortunately, Tarazz cannot accept coupon or promotional codes issued by other merchants.
Are there warranties on the products that you sell?
Warranties on the products you purchase on the Tarazz website are provided by the retailers and manufacturers themselves—not by Tarazz. While we’re happy to liaise with retailers on your behalf for faulty items, Tarazz doesn’t offer any additional warranties of its own.
If you have a problem with a product you ordered through Tarazz, please contact us.